AGE OF SIGMAR: WARCRY CORE BOOK
Rival warbands battle for territory and influence amidst the Chaos-corrupted wastes of the Eightpoints!
Enter the dark world of Warcry in the Core Book – your guide to skirmish combat in the Mortal Realms and the dark world of the Eightpoints. This book contains the core rules for Warcry, plus expansion options for open, narrative and matched play. Forge your legend with campaigns for 9 Chaos warbands and 9 Warbands hailing from other grand alliances, discover how to grow and develop your warband between battles, and explore the heart of Archaon’s kingdoms with sumptuous art and dark lore that provides an all-new perspective on Chaos.
If you're looking to start exploring the world of the Eightpoints and playing Warcry, this is your essential companion.
This book contains:
- The complete core rules for Warcry, allowing you to play the game
- Rules for open play, including two types of multiplayer battles for 3 or more players – Coalition of Death and Triumph & Treachery
- Rules for matched play, including guidelines to balancing your battleplans and advice on how to run a tournament
- Rules for narrative play that allow you to run thrilling campaigns and forge epic stories where your warband progresses in power and notoriety
- A campaign section, featuring campaign quests for a number of Warcry factions, plus name generation tables for creating your warbands