Persian Armoured Archers | VXA043
Whether you're using them as part of the Early or Late Achaemenid Empire, the Armoured Archers are an essential unit in any Persian army. Position them behind a wall of Spara or use them as skirmishers to harass the enemy, the choice is yours.
- 30 figure set
- 24 Archers
- 6 Command figures (including Officers, Standard Bearers and Musicians)
- Multiple head, arm and weapon options
- Set includes Sparas and spare arrows
- Shield and quiver transfers designed by LittleBigMenStudios
- Can be used in armies to fight the Greeks, Macedonians, Ancient Indians, Scythians, and themselves in numerous civil wars
28mm sized hard plastic figures, supplied unpainted.